RG Infotech Terms of Service
Last updated: July 19, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.rginfotech.com website (the “Service”) operated by RG Infotech (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
By accessing the website at http://www.rginfotech.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RG Infotech’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RG Infotech’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RG Infotech at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on RG Infotech’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. RG Infotech makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, RG Infotech does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RG Infotech or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RG Infotech’s website, even if RG Infotech or a “RG Infotech” authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by RG Infotech.
RG Infotech has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that RG Infotech shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RG Infotech of the site. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on RG Infotech’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RG Infotech does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
RG Infotech may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However RG Infotech does not make any commitment to update the materials.
RG Infotech may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Rajasthan, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Contacting us About Terms
If you have any questions about this terms, you may contact us:
Address: Vinayak Residency, G2, 18, Gas Godam Road, Singh Marg, Dronpuri, Bhairav Nagar, Jaipur
Phone No: +91–982–868–6605