Ludo App Development Costs: Things You Need to Know!
What do you know about ludo game production?
Selection of the platform you may want to create your game app is crucial. Game developers often prefer developing games for iOS, Android, or Windows platforms because of their high popularity. Unity is Ludo Game App Development’s most affordable and significant game engine.
What are the essential features for ludo game app development?
- Invite friends: The user has the opportunity to play the game with their friends and create a room. Players need to create a room or group and send the code to the other players or their friends.
- Computer/Offline mode: The computer can help you if you want to play the game. The features of this game help users work on their skills and techniques in the game and provide them with the ability to participate in and play the live tournament.
- Multiplayer Mode of Gaming: Users get the chance to play the online Ludo game with players across the world. The matchmaking feature enables players to play the game with anyone around the world.
- Safe and Secure Payment Portals: You may need to do monetary transactions in order to play this game. It is essential to integrate the online ludo game with secure and safe payment methods and transactions to protect sensitive financial information.
- Live Chat feature: People all over the world can connect and interact with one another with the help of the Live Chat Feature. Players can communicate with each other with the help of emojis, texts, and voice chat while playing the game.
What is the development cost of a Ludo game app?
What factors can affect the cost of Ludo app development?
- Cost of an App’s Platform
- Developer Rates
- Game Design
- Testing the game app
- App Size
Subscription Model as a substitute!
- ₹1,20,000 (One time setup cost) + ₹25000/month for Android App
- ₹1,50,000 (One time setup cost) + ₹30000/month for Android & iOS Apps.