How SEO Services can help in Online Business Growth?
Building an online business is not only about opening an online store on an e-commerce platform or building a website; you have to reach out to the right seo audience too. Marketing is the next biggest task, after establishing an online business.
As the market competition is high, one needs to be one step ahead in the marketing game to beat the competitors. Digital Marketing is the ultimate weapon to reach out to the right audience. Aside from social media marketing, email marketing etc; your website needs to be optimised as per Search Engine guidelines to stand out and on the top of the search results on internet searches.
You have to pitch your product, services and business personally to the relevant demographics and here SEO will guide you in the right direction.
But what is SEO and how does it bring traffic to your online business? Follow the write-up to learn more.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
A well-planned SEO strategy can increase your online visibility and get a huge ROI. SEO works on organic search results and unpaid listing on SERPs. It is not related to the ads of SERPs.
Types of Search Engine Optimization
- On-Page SEO – On Page, SEO focuses on the content including keywords, headlines, SEO content and page design.
- Off Page SEO – Off Page is not directly related to the website, but the factors that can influence the rankings like links of the other website, social media marketing, guest posting etc.
- Technical SEO – This SEO focuses on the optimization of the website backend and server to help visitors to find the relevant content they are looking for. It includes sitemaps, txt files, and page speed.
Here is the type of SEO specifically used for online businesses:
- Local SEO – Local SEO is focused on the geographic area where there is a local business service area. Such SEO optimises the content based on location-specific keywords like near me, city name, or any local region.
- Enterprise SEO – This type of Search engine optimization is for the big businesses and focuses on ranking for broad demographics, frequent searches and competitive keywords.
Few Statistics of SEO
- On the websites, 90% of traffic is generated by Search Engines.
- SEO is the top lead and traffic generator for B2B as per marketers.
- Before initiating a business, 81% of people use the internet for research
- 64% of the searchers rely on two Search Engines – Google and Bing to buy something.
1. Boost Online Visibility
SEO boosts the visibility of your business among the relevant demographic and brings the potential user base to the platform. Every day there are over 3.5 billion searches done on Google.
Half of the traffic on your online business page is driven by organic search. When you have Search Engine based optimised content, on relevant search the content is visible at the top of search results.
However, the visibility will boost the chances of generating leads.
2. Find Right Audience
SEO is done to reach out to the right audience, by using relevant keywords and content on the platform. By conducting research, you can find out about the searches people do on search engines related to your products and services.
Stuffing the right keywords on your online business will show your business page visibility in the search results
3. Qualified leads and Traffic
SEO targets the people who have already expressed their interest in something related to your business. People who search on google are organic and with the website, Search engine optimization businesses are likely to get qualified leads who turn into loyal customers.
The lead generation rate from Search engien Optimisation is 14.6% much higher than traditional marketing which is 1.7%.
4. Convert leads & Generate huge ROI
Indeed, SEO is more focused on driving traffic on the online pages but the right strategy can even help you in generating huge ROI. Google prefers to choose quality content to enhance the user experience on their browser. This leads to boost conversions.
5. Improves brand awareness
How will your business grow when potential customers have never heard about your online business? Search engine optimization finds the targeted audience and brings their attention to your web page and enhances brand awareness.
The more often people will see your brand name in the top search results; the more they will talk about it. Bringing the attention of prospective customers is the biggest task in SEO.
6. Enhance trust and credibility
One of the biggest advantages of using SEO is it enhances the trust of customers in your brand, a plus point required for business growth. Google tends to rank high-quality and authoritative content. All users know that top-ranking sites are trustworthy and credible.
7. Beat the competition
Have you thought about how you’re gonna beat your competitors? Whether you are using Search engine optimization or not, they must be using it to level up their rank on the Search Engine Results page. If their online business page is among the top results, they will be winning your potential customers too. Optimise your content to beat the heat of competitors.
Hire professional SEO experts like RG Infotech who know about the trending marketing tactics. As 68% of all searchers check out the top 5 results and 95% of search traffic prefer the content for first search page results, ranking your online business on top is quite important.
8. Long-term brand value
SEO is not a one-time strategy for lead generation, it continues to deliver the results on your initial investment. When you practise Search engine optimization for the website content, without even frequent maintenance, it keeps serving you the search results after the initial efforts. It serves better results compared to other marketing and advertising strategies when you talk about long brand value.
If you are thinking that SEO strategies don’t work in the present market, then either you are doing it all wrong or you haven’t started yet. Hope the above write-up is giving you enough idea of how SEO helps with online business growth. To see the results, hire Search engine optimization Experts at RG Infotech and see your business growing.