How to Choose The Best Poker App Development Company?
A glimpse of Online Poker Industry
- The global online gambling market is expected to reach $127.3 billion by 2027, with poker being one of the most popular games.
- According to a report by Statista, there were over 180 million active poker players worldwide in 2020.
- The mobile gaming industry is booming, and poker apps are a significant part of it. In 2020, the global mobile gaming market was valued at $77.2 billion.
- In the United States, online poker revenues have increased steadily in recent years, with the market expected to reach $4.11 billion by 2024.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has also contributed to the growth of the online poker industry, as people were forced to stay at home and turned to online gaming as a form of entertainment. In the first quarter of 2021, the online poker industry in India growth rate (CAGR) is estimated at nearly 16.9% and online poker Industry in The United State saw a 43% increase in revenue compared to the same period in 2020.
- The top poker apps in the App Store and Google Play Store have millions of downloads and thousands of user reviews. Some of the most popular poker apps online include Zynga Poker, World Series of Poker, and PokerStars.
- In-app purchases are a significant source of revenue for poker games, as players can purchase chips, gold, or other in-game currency to continue playing or unlock new features.
Is There Anything Similar Between Poker & Business?
Is It Worth Investing Your Time And Money On Poker App Development?
- Because of the increasing usage of smartphones internet accessibility, poker app for android has become the most widely played online game
- Online poker is a globally favoured game; therefore it only makes sense for poker game businesses to widen their target audience reach.
- With its low infrastructure cost, businesses don’t have to fret over game licences or to build an online poker room.