Mobile Game Development Trends (Update 2023–24)
Mobile Game Market Trends Overview And Statistics
- As per Statista, around 40% of the global population, i.e., more than 3.24 billion people, identify as gamers.
- According to reports by GlobalData, total revenue generated by mobile gaming is expected to reach $272 billion by 2030.
- According to Sensor Tower, by 2025, 71% of Google Play’s revenue is estimated to come from mobile games, and 42% of the app store’s revenue is projected to come from gaming applications.
- According to Statista 2021, Asia is in the top position in the global video game market with nearly 1.48 billion players, whereas Europe placed second with more than 715 million gamers.
- According to Sensor Tower, player investment will soon reach $236 billion by 2025 across the app store and Google Play.
Top 10 Mobile Game Development Trends
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning
Augmented Reality (AR) Gaming
Virtual Reality (VR) Gaming
eSports are Gaining Popularity
What is The Most Trending Mobile Games Right Now?
|8 Ball Pool||52%|
|EA Sports FC Mobile||31%|
|Mario Kart Tour||37.6%|
|Clash of Clans||21%|
|Candy Crush Saga||85%|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- An Excellent Idea for a Game
- Create a aptivating Narrative
- Create a Sturdy Game Plan
- Determine the Approximate Cost of Game Development
- Select a Platform for Game Development
- Pick a Mobile Game Engine
- Make a document for game design.
- Create the Game’s Structure
- Create a Working Prototype
- Create and Develop Your Mobile Game
- Test Your Mobile Game
- Choose a Strategy for Monetization
Hera re some game development trends that will change the future of online gaming: Augmented Reality Games, 5G Connectivity, Cloud Gaming on Mobile, Subscription Models, Hyper-Casual Games, Innovative Control Options, Indie Game Development